Bateman Civil Survey is a leading land surveying and civil engineering firm headquartered in the heart of Apex, North Carolina. We have been providing premium services across this great state and throughout the East Coast for over twenty years. We have an unparalleled commitment to customer satisfaction and employee well-being.
Each engineer, technician, project manager, and administrator are part of a team that recognizes the inherent value of its every member. We take pride in our work and love what we do. We take full advantage of the advances in equipment and technology and are driven to learn and grow at the pace of the world around us. We are looking for team members and leaders that will help us continue to move from “the way we’ve always done it” to a greater level of efficiency and quality than we’ve ever known. That’s where you come in – won’t you join us?
About the position
We are seeking a Survey CAD Technician for a full-time in-office position at our Apex, NC location. The ideal candidate would have experience with residential construction surveying, preparing plot plans, and preparing boundary surveys. This individual will carry out assignments for the Construction Manager with minimal supervision.
- Proofreading plats for spelling, mathematical and other errors
- Researching and Downloading Deeds, Plats, FEMA Flood Info, Zoning Info, etc.
- Organizing digital project folders
- Communicating with management and clients
- Creating and editing CAD files
- Completing Redlines
Types of Surveys/CAD tasks we typically perform:
Recombination/Subdivisions (recordable maps)
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Land Survey experience or basic knowledge of field tasks
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- AutoCAD Experience required
- Civil 3D Experience preferred
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to organize and focus on multiple tasks
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation (15 days/year)
- Health Insurance ($60-$70/check)
- Dental Insurance (free)
- Life Insurance (free)
- Long Term Disability Insurance (free)
- 401k with company matching
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- $17 - $25 per hour depending upon experience
Apply online today at www.BatemanCareers.com!
Bateman Civil Survey Company (BCSC) is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age (40 or older), disability or genetic information (including family medical history), national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.