Bateman Civil Survey is a leading land surveying and civil engineering firm headquartered in the heart of Apex, North Carolina. We have been providing premium services across this great state and throughout the East Coast for over twenty years. We have an unparalleled commitment to customer satisfaction and employee well-being.
Each engineer, technician, project manager, and administrator are part of a team that recognizes the inherent value of its every member. We take pride in our work and love what we do. We take full advantage of the advances in equipment and technology and are driven to learn and grow at the pace of the world around us. We are looking for team members and leaders that will help us continue to move from “the way we’ve always done it” to a greater level of efficiency and quality than we’ve ever known. That’s where you come in – won’t you join us?
About the position
BCSC is seeking an experienced Land Surveyor Crew Chief for our Charlotte location to perform residential surveys, boundary/topo, and stakeout work.
- Experience in construction staking, boundary, topo, etc
- Familiarity with Trimble software and equipment
- Valid driver's license with minimum 5 years driving experience and clean driving record
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Willingness to work outdoors
- Willingness and ability to work overtime
- Travel and weekend work may be required
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation (15 days/year)
- Health Insurance ($60-$70/check)
- Dental Insurance (free)
- Life Insurance (free)
- Long Term Disability Insurance (free)
- 401k with company matching
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- $22 - $32 per hour depending upon experience
- $2,500 Signing Bonus
Apply online today at www.BatemanCareers.com!
Bateman Civil Survey Company (BCSC) is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age (40 or older), disability or genetic information (including family medical history), national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.