Senior CAD Technician (WILM)
We usually respond within a day
Bateman Civil Survey is a leading land surveying and civil engineering firm headquartered in the heart of Apex, North Carolina. We have been providing premium services across this great state and throughout the East Coast for over twenty years. We have an unparalleled commitment to customer satisfaction and employee well-being.
Each engineer, technician, project manager, and administrator are part of a team that recognizes the inherent value of its every member. We take pride in our work and love what we do. We take full advantage of the advances in equipment and technology and are driven to learn and grow at the pace of the world around us. We are looking for team members and leaders that will help us continue to move from “the way we’ve always done it” to a greater level of efficiency and quality than we’ve ever known. That’s where you come in – won’t you join us?
About the position
We are seeking a Senior Survey CAD Technician for a full-time in-office position at our Wilmington, NC location. The ideal candidate would have experience with residential construction surveying & staking, preparing plot plans, foundation and final surveys, topographic surveys, and preparing boundary surveys. This individual will carry out assignments for the Registered Professional Land Surveyor and Survey Project Managers with minimal supervision.
- Prepping work for field crews (Boundaries/Topographic Surveys, Final Surveys, Houseline Staking)
- Researching and Downloading Deeds, Plats, FEMA Flood Info, Zoning Info, etc.
- Organizing digital project folders
- Communicating with field personnel, management, and clients
- Creating and editing CAD files
- Completing Redlines
Types of Surveys/CAD tasks we typically perform:
- Recombination/Subdivisions (recordable maps)
- Construction (Houseline)
- Plot Plans
- Final Surveys
- Flood Studies
- 2-5 years AutoCAD Civil 3D experience
- 2-5 years Land Survey experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Including MS Teams
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to organize and focus on multiple tasks
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Company-Paid Dental Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Company-Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) & Roth Plans with Matching
- Tuition Assistance
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Career development opportunities
- A commitment to utilizing the latest state of the art technologies
- Laid-Back Family Culture
- $23 - $32 per hour depending upon experience
- $2,500 Signing Bonus
Apply online today at www.BatemanCareers.com!
Bateman Civil Survey Company (BCSC) is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age (40 or older), disability or genetic information (including family medical history), national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- CAD Technician
- Wilmington, NC
- Hourly salary
- $23 - $32
- Employment type
Senior CAD Technician (WILM)
Loading application form
Already working at Bateman Civil Survey?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.