Bateman Civil Survey is a leading land surveying and civil engineering firm headquartered in the heart of Apex, North Carolina. We have been providing premium services across this great state and throughout the East Coast for over twenty years. We have an unparalleled commitment to customer satisfaction and employee well-being.
Each engineer, technician, project manager, and administrator are part of a team that recognizes the inherent value of its every member. We take pride in our work and love what we do. We take full advantage of the advances in equipment and technology and are driven to learn and grow at the pace of the world around us. We are looking for team members and leaders that will help us continue to move from “the way we’ve always done it” to a greater level of efficiency and quality than we’ve ever known. That’s where you come in – won’t you join us?
About the position
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Project Engineer to join our organization. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of talented engineers and designers in the planning and execution of various land development projects from preliminary design through construction. As a Sr. Project Engineer you will play a critical role in ensuring successful delivery of high-quality civil engineering designs while adhering to project schedule and client expectations.
- Managing a team of civil engineers and designers, providing guidance and direction throughout the project lifecycle.
- Communicating and coordinating with client staff and internal design team to oversee the design and development of various types of land development projects from conceptualization to completion.
- Implement quality control procedures to ensure accuracy and compliance of design documents.
- Lead the design team in the creation of civil engineering plans, including grading, stormwater management, utility design, roadways, site layout, etc. Perform or review detailed analysis and calculations to ensure designs meet requirements.
- Responsible for reviewing, approving, and sealing drawings, associated specifications, and reports prepared by internal design team.
- Managing technical quality, profitability, and schedule of projects
- Managing multiple small projects as well as larger projects simultaneously
- Professional registration (P.E., L.S., etc.) in one or more states in which BCSC conducts business is required
- 8 or more years of experience in Civil Engineering related to Land Development projects
- Experience in supervision of the technical work of others
- Working knowledge of Civil3D required
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Company-Paid Dental Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Company-Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) & Roth Plans with Matching
- Tuition Assistance
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Career development opportunities
- A commitment to utilizing the latest state of the art technologies
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Laid-Back Family Culture
- $120,000 minimum yearly salary depending upon experience
Apply online today at www.BatemanCareers.com!
Bateman Civil Survey Company (BCSC) is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age (40 or older), disability or genetic information (including family medical history), national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.