Bateman Civil Survey is a leading land surveying and civil engineering firm headquartered in the heart of Apex, North Carolina. We have been providing premium services across this great state and throughout the East Coast for over twenty years. We have an unparalleled commitment to customer satisfaction and employee well-being.
Each engineer, technician, project manager, and administrator are part of a team that recognizes the inherent value of its every member. We take pride in our work and love what we do. We take full advantage of the advances in equipment and technology and are driven to learn and grow at the pace of the world around us. We are looking for team members and leaders that will help us continue to move from “the way we’ve always done it” to a greater level of efficiency and quality than we’ve ever known. That’s where you come in – won’t you join us?
About the position
We are seeking a skilled Project Manager with experience in land surveying to oversee and manage our land surveying projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the client's satisfaction. The Land Surveying Project Manager will work closely with other team members, including surveyors, engineers, and administrative staff, to ensure that all projects are executed efficiently and effectively.
- Manage land surveying projects from start to finish, including planning, budgeting, scheduling, and quality control.
- Work closely with surveyors, engineers, and other team members to
ensure that all projects are executed efficiently and effectively.
- Develop and maintain project plans and schedules to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Monitor project progress and performance to identify and address issues and risks in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all project deliverables meet or exceed client expectations, including accuracy, completeness, and quality.
- Foster positive client relationships by providing excellent customer
service, addressing inquiries and concerns, and providing regular
- Manage project resources, including personnel, equipment, and materials,
to ensure that all resources are utilized effectively and efficiently.
- Collaborate with other departments and teams to ensure the timely completion of projects and the highest level of accuracy.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Land Surveying, Civil Engineering, or a related field is preferred but not required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in land surveying, with at least 2 years of experience in a project management role required
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing a team of surveyors and support staff.
- Excellent project management skills, including planning, scheduling, budgeting, and quality control.
- Proficient in the use of land surveying software, including Civil3D
- Ability to manage and manipulate point files
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with clients, team members, and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of state and federal land surveying regulations and industry standards.
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Company-Paid Dental Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Company-Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) & Roth Plans with Matching
- Tuition Assistance
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Career development opportunities
- A commitment to utilizing the latest state of the art technologies
- Laid-Back Family Culture
Apply online today at www.BatemanCareers.com!
Bateman Civil Survey Company (BCSC) is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age (40 or older), disability or genetic information (including family medical history), national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.