Bateman Civil Survey is a leading land surveying and civil engineering firm headquartered in the heart of Apex, North Carolina. We have been providing premium services across this great state and throughout the East Coast for over twenty years. We have an unparalleled commitment to customer satisfaction and employee well-being.
Each engineer, technician, project manager, and administrator are part of a team that recognizes the inherent value of its every member. We take pride in our work and love what we do. We take full advantage of the advances in equipment and technology and are driven to learn and grow at the pace of the world around us. We are looking for team members and leaders that will help us continue to move from “the way we’ve always done it” to a greater level of efficiency and quality than we’ve ever known. That’s where you come in – won’t you join us?
About the position
We are seeking a Project Engineer II to work in Land Development for a full-time remote-flexible position based out of our Apex, NC office. If you are looking to advance your career in Civil Engineering, gain opportunities to teach and mentor other team members, and showcase your knowledge and skills within a laid-back family atmosphere, this is the ideal position for you! Because we are a small Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to grow your experience in all aspects of Civil Engineering and Land Development. You won't find yourself drowning in a sea of cubicles plugging away at the same types of projects on endless repeat here!
- Designing portions of a project using relevant office software, modeling, and Civil 3D technology.
- Completing calculations using engineering formulas and skills and/or utilizing software in order to solve problems.
- Preparing specifications to local municipality regulations.
- Working to complete design details and plan sets.
- Assisting in the preparation of engineering and construction cost estimates.
- Completing field observation, inspection and data collection duties as directed by senior engineering staff.
- Working knowledge of Civil 3D software
- 2-5 years of experience in Land Development Civil Engineering
- A bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or closely related field is preferred
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Company-Paid Dental Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Company-Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) & Roth Plans with Matching
- Tuition Assistance
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Career development opportunities
- A commitment to utilizing the latest state of the art technologies
- Laid-Back Family Culture
- $70,000 salary depending upon experience
Apply online today at www.BatemanCareers.com!
Bateman Civil Survey Company (BCSC) is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age (40 or older), disability or genetic information (including family medical history), national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.