Bateman Civil Survey is a leading land surveying and civil engineering firm headquartered in the heart of Apex, North Carolina. We have been providing premium services across this great state and throughout the East Coast for over twenty years. We have an unparalleled commitment to customer satisfaction and employee well-being.
Each engineer, technician, project manager, and administrator are part of a team that recognizes the inherent value of its every member. We take pride in our work and love what we do. We take full advantage of the advances in equipment and technology and are driven to learn and grow at the pace of the world around us. We are looking for team members and leaders that will help us continue to move from “the way we’ve always done it” to a greater level of efficiency and quality than we’ve ever known. That’s where you come in – won’t you join us?
About the position
We are seeking a skilled Senior Project Manager with experience in land surveying to oversee and manage our land surveying projects out of our Charlotte, NC office. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the client's satisfaction. The Senior Survey Project Manager will work closely with other team members, including surveyors, engineers, and administrative staff, to ensure that all projects are executed efficiently and effectively.
- Manage and oversee multiple construction surveying projects from start to finish, ensuring that all project deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
- Develop project plans, budgets, and timelines in collaboration with clients, stakeholders, and project teams.
- Monitor project progress and provide regular status updates to clients and stakeholders.
- Ensure that all surveying work is performed in compliance with relevant regulations, standards, and specifications.
- Manage project resources, including personnel, equipment, and materials, to ensure that project goals are met.
- Coordinate and communicate with other project teams, including contractors, architects, engineers, and other stakeholders.
- Conduct regular site visits to monitor project progress, identify potential issues, and ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Review and approve project documentation, including survey reports, drawings, and plans.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to junior staff members, including surveyors and field crews
- Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) license in South Carolina is required.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in land surveying, civil engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in land surveying, with a minimum of 5 years of project management experience.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize competing demands.
- Experience with project management software and tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients, stakeholders, and team members.
- Proficient in the use of land surveying software, including AutoCAD Civil3d and Trimble Business Center.
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Company-Paid Dental Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Company-Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) & Roth Plans with Matching
- Tuition Assistance
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Career development opportunities
- A commitment to utilizing the latest state of the art technologies
- Laid-Back Family Culture
- $95,000 minimum yearly salary depending upon experience
Apply online today at www.BatemanCareers.com!
Bateman Civil Survey Company (BCSC) is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age (40 or older), disability or genetic information (including family medical history), national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.